Attention Parents, Teachers and Caregivers Join Us for this Introductory Workshops (Ask about how you can get a workshop at your school or location).
Would you like a better relationship with your child?
Would you like to see arguments change to discussions?
What if your child would do the things you ask willingly?
March 24th (2019) in Charlotte, NC you will be able to a glimpse of the power of these workshops in an introduction workshop called “Introduction to 6 Powerful Steps to Changing Your Child’s Behavior”
Gina and Don Talk About the Book
What you get out of this FREE introduction 90 minute workshop:
- Overview of the steps from “How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk” Book
- At least one tool you can you take home right away to help with your chld’s behavior
- Opportunity to interact with other parents going throughs similar situations
- A whole new way of treating yourself, your kids and your whole family
- A glimps at the wisdom and creativity of Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish’s teachings
We show you skills that make life with children easier and more satisfying
A chance to get aquainted with the celebrated workshop series based on
How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk™
by award-winning authors Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
How To Talk So Kids Will Listen™
- Caleb’s teacher called you at work today …
- Amanda hates her haircut and won’t come out of her room …
- Kevin was rude to your mother …
- Mark broke a window …
- Ruth’s late for school again …
- Sam didn’t do his homework …
- Jenny told a lie …
- and the baby’s crying
Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish Then:
Adele Faber Now
How You Will Benefit from the How To Talk So Kids Will Listen™ Group Workshop
‘The goal of this introduction workshop is to give you overview of the methods of communication that will make your relationship with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding. Here you will get an overview of how to:
- Discipline without hurting or alienating
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings
- Engage your child’s willing cooperation
- Help your child develop a realistic and positive self-image
- Foster an atmosphere of love and respect
- Resolve conflicts peacefully
Proven effective and entertaining …
“It’s terrific–easy to use, filled with humor, and very satisfying. I appreciate the many permissions you give for people not to pressure themselves to be ‘perfect’ with these new ideas. “
– Bill Decker, Substance Abuse Prevention Center – Marshall Michigan
” After careful consideration we chose How to Talk So Kids Will Listen as our training program.It has received consistently high evaluations by participating parents and group leaders both in Wisconsin and nationally.
– University of Wisconsin Cooperative Extension
How To Talk So Kids Will Listen” gives parents the know-how they need to be more effective with their children and more helpful to themselves!
” … an invaluable tool for parenting groups”
– Mothering Magazine
“Our employees love the program. Everyone agrees that when things go better at home, they go better at work.”
– Marilyn King, Manager of Equal Opportunity – Programs, Hallmark Cards, Inc., Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent … Parents could not get enough of this new material … Innovative, aid best of all, down to earth.”
– Teresa DiTore, Director of Community Affairs – WCBS, New York
Presented by: FocusedHealthyFamily.com – Gina and Don Grothoff –704-562-1630
Get on the list to be contacted when the next full workshop is coming ( we use this only for workshops contact ), simply fill out the form below and you will be notified when the next workshop is scheduled.