- This event has passed.
Free Introduction to 6 Powerful Steps to Changing Your Child’s Behavior
March 24, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$269.00
Are you having trouble getting your child to do the things they need to do?
Is their behavior at home or school gotten out of hand?
Is this what is happening for you:
Caleb’s teacher called you at work today …
Amanda hates her haircut and won’t come out of her room …
Kevin was rude to your mother …
Mark broke a window …
Ruth’s late for school again …
Sam didn’t do his homework …
Jenny told a lie …
and the baby’s crying
Would you like to have ways to change that behavior?
Would you like a better relationship with your child?
Would you like to see arguments change to discussions?
What if your kids would do the things you asked willingly?
Got Questions? Contact the organizer HERE
What you get out of this FREE introduction 90 minute workshop:
- Overview of the steps from “How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk” Book
- At least one tool you can you take home right away to help with your chld’s behavior
- Opportunity to interact with other parents going throughs similar situations
- A whole new way of treating yourself, your kids and your whole family
- A glimps at the wisdom and creativity of Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish’s teachings
Must Register HERE at Eventbrite by March 22nd, 2019 in order to join us in this FREE introduction workshop.
We show you skills that make life with children easier and more satisfying
A chance to get aquainted with the celebrated workshop series based on
How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk™
by award-winning authors Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
‘The goal of this introduction workshop is to give you overview of the methods of communication that will make your relationship with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding. Here you will get an overview of how to:
- Discipline without hurting or alienating
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings
- Engage your child’s willing cooperation
- Help your child develop a realistic and positive self-image
- Foster an atmosphere of love and respect
- Resolve conflicts peacefully
Proven effective and entertaining …
“It’s terrific–easy to use, filled with humor, and very satisfying. I appreciate the many permissions you give for people not to pressure themselves to be ‘perfect’ with these new ideas. “
– Bill Decker, Substance Abuse Prevention Center – Marshall Michigan
” After careful consideration we chose How to Talk So Kids Will Listen as our training program.It has received consistently high evaluations by participating parents and group leaders both in Wisconsin and nationally.
– University of Wisconsin Cooperative Extension
How To Talk So Kids Will Listen” gives parents the know-how they need to be more effective with their children and more helpful to themselves!
” … an invaluable tool for parenting groups”
– Mothering Magazine
“Our employees love the program. Everyone agrees that when things go better at home, they go better at work.”
– Marilyn King, Manager of Equal Opportunity – Programs, Hallmark Cards, Inc., Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent … Parents could not get enough of this new material … Innovative, aid best of all, down to earth.”
– Teresa DiTore, Director of Community Affairs – WCBS, New York
Presented by: FocusedHealthyFamily.com – Gina and Don Grothoff –704-562-1630
Find out more about Gina – Here
Find out more about Don – Here
This introduction is a lead up to the full workshop of the “How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk” workshop which is a 6 sessions set over three separate days. Full Workshop coming soon.